- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The swan-neck pediment features a turned finial on top of a fluted keystone.
- The case also features reeded columns with turned column caps and a sculpted base with a distinct shell overlay.
- The polished brass-finished dial features detailed corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum with a complementing center disk and polished brass-finished weight shells.
- Double crystal-cut, grooved glass on the lower front door panel, and plain glass on the top front door and sides. Removable top side glass panels offer easy access to the movement.
- Locking front door.
- The interior of the case is illuminated and includes a mirrored back.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0115
- Height 85" (216 cm)
- Width 22.25" (57 cm)
- Depth 12.75" (32 cm)