- Finished in Espresso on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This unique floor clock boasts simple, contemporary elegance.
- Simple lines best describe this case, which offers a flat-top pediment with a nickel finished molding.
- A crisp, white dial features a nickel finished bezel and simply-styled hour markers and hands.
- The nickel finish continues on the doorknob, weights pendulum and the moldings at the base.
- Beveled glass on upper and lower door; plain glass on sides.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free nickel Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 78.5" (199 cm)
- Width 22" (56 cm)
- Depth 14" (36 cm)